This tutorial will help you to take control of your FlyTag using Raspberry Pi 3.
The idea: The idea of this project will encourage people to make their homes more smart and more secure, to offer comfort and protection in their homes.
The project: This is a stand alone project, meaning no internet connection is required for a minimum operation.
- the project is showing how easy is to control and stay connected Flytag with Raspberry PI 3 over the bluetooth
- how to control LED’s wirelessly -> useful for notifications, alarms, warnings
- how to control servo motor wirelessly -> useful for movements surveillance camera angle
- how to read sensor data from FlyTag -> useful for monitoring ambient conditions (temperature, humidity, luminosity, …)
- how to read analog value from Flytag wirelessly -> useful for measurements analog value or additional sensors
- how to control relay wirelessly -> useful fo controlling system
Things used in this project:
- Raspberry PI 3
- FlyTag FF1502 Sensor BLE (Firmware revision: FlyTag_v1.1.S.zip) If Flytag FF1502 has different firmware version, please see how to reprogram it.
Buy Flytag module in next 14 days and you get 40% discount (coupon: fly09).
Video show how to take control of your FlyTag using Raspberry Pi 3:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask: info@FireFly-IoT.com